Saturday, April 26, 2008

.hello.


Hello vast cyber world and all those who dwell in it! I'm not exactly sure how I should even start this initial acquaintance but I must say, that I'm glad that we've met. I have decided to start this blog as a way for me to pull myself out of the mundane, daily routine of life that has become, unfortunately, void of much creativity. My mind is constantly wandering off into places and things that seem too far away to touch. The artist trapped inside is dying to find a place to escape to for at least a little while. Maybe that place is here. Seems like a nice, cozy spot for me to chill for a bit. As I sit here at the computer desk, looking at a "rambling" journal that I've started to keep, sitting beside my cup of chai, I smile knowing that I think I have finally found a place I can be...just me, my thoughts, with a cup of chai tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!