Monday, April 28, 2008

.Stampington & Company - Artful Blogging.

There are very few publications out there that I really think are worth going crazy over. I must admit, Stampington & Co. publish some fantastic works and I will drive to anywhere just so I can get my hands on a copy! Here recently, they have come up with some new publications that have helped to inspire me in more ways than I can even begin to mention. My personal favorites: Artful Blogging, Life Images, and Somerset Life. The first is a collection of photos, stories, and partial blog postings by fellow bloggers. It was through this current issue that I finally decided to take the plunge into this seemingly wonderful new way of journaling. The magnificent colors and textures in this magazine/book is just amazing! The bloggers themselves, an inspiration.
Life Images is a collection of photos and journaling submitted by readers. The photos range from amazing "Kodak Moments" to the simple, usually overlooked, pieces of our everyday lives. The combination of photo and word are pleasing to behold.
Somerset Life displays fabulous pages of how some very talented readers apply creativity into their lives. Tons of fabulous photos to draw you in and leave you ancy to pull out your craft box, ribbons, buttons, paper, glue and scissors, and finally create!
I suggest that anyone looking for some artistic and creative "eye candy" just need to stop by their local bookstore and pick up a copy of any one of the Stamping & Company publications. Believe me, it's a feast for the eyes and you won't want to put it down!

Stampington & Company - Artful Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!