Sunday, December 21, 2008

.bring me some more eggnog!.

Okay, so my attempts to be a good lil' blogger last week was pretty much lost in the midst of getting ready for the big C-Day.  We finally got our Christmas tree up (thank goodness!) and most of the holiday shopping is done.  The big focus this year was primarily on the wee ones.  I guess it would be a good time to bring out the wrapping paper!  Lastnight, Aisie had her first photo taken with Santa Claus. . . well. . . sorta.  Her Daddy and I had to sit on Santa's lap as well for she was in a crying fit.  I just wished the photo came out clearer.  It was dark and blurry.  Oh well.  At least we've got one.  Christmas. . . it's truly blown me away just how quickly it has gotten here!  I'm already starting to think up my list of "New Year's Resolutions."  I'll get to that at a later date.  Shall "lose weight" make its way up to the No. 1 slot again this year. . . ?  Ha!  
I truly hope everyone has a wonderful and Merry week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!