It's Sunday, April 18th, already. I've decided to move over my "Good morning, Sunday" , a weekly recap and list of random stuff that I started on my Reveries and a Cup of Chai blog, here. So here we go:
- Still, still, STILL trying to get through our stuff. Packing, pitching, setting aside for our moving sale. There's a faint light at the end of the tunnel.
- Totally digging this musical duo, The Dø. Thanks to Elisabelle.
- I am in love with the new Impossible Project PX 100 analog film for the SX-70. But you already knew that.
- The Atlantic Ocean. I hope to see her in the next couple of weeks as we venture through North Carolina. I've never met Atlantic. I hear she's not as warm as her sister Pacific, but I'm sure she's still just as beautiful. ;)
- I want to own a ukulele. You would think being from Hawaii that I would have already owned one. But I don't. And just a tid bit of info for you. The literal meaning of ukulele is "jumping lice." Ha!
- Over the next several weeks, perhaps months, I will be trying to spend less time on the computer and more time actually shooting. The computer has been such a wonderful thing to have, but unfortunately, feeling like I've got some form of ADD, I have spent more time browsing through the Web than I have anything else and I think it's time to change that. I've probably already said that I'd do that, but I don't think I'll have a choice in the next week or so.
- This upcoming week will be filled with nothing but more preparations for our big moving sale on Friday and Saturday. Wish us luck 'cause we need to get rid of everything. Hopefully it'll mean a nice deposit into our bank account so we can travel with a little less stress.
- This young lady's work amazes and inspires me. See her first video below.
Have a wonderful week everyone!