Saturday, August 8, 2009

.peekaboo.

A.'s first official photo & self-portrait
Hello my dear friends! I hope today finds all of you well and enjoying the last few weeks left of summer. Before anything else, I just wanted to take the time to thank you all so much for all the wonderful words of encouragement and support. Seriously, you all ROCK!! I cringed reading that last entry as I hate to sound so pathetic. But I did need the time away to do some "soul searching" and get productive. So where am I with it all today? Much better. Thank you.

As some of you may know, some may not, I am trying to pursue my photography more seriously. So, as I had mentioned in an older blog post, I have been working on my website. It's not perfect. It's quite bland I think. But for now, it'll do. I guess you can say it's my online portfolio. I've been working on getting some shoots together to build it up more. If you are interested in taking a little gander at this thing, you can see it here. So many ideas running in my head. SO many things to do, like open up an Etsy shop and just getting out there to shoot! It'll all come together in time.

Well, I'm off to bed! Again, thank you, thank you!! I promise I won't be a stranger as much anymore! Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back at least to say hello.

    Breaks are important and required to reassess and feed what it is we do. It seems your break has been productive. I can't wait to see all that you are going to do.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back Kat and glad you're feeling more up together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Your work is wonderful, I loved to see it! I am happy to hear that you are back and full of ideas. Take Care, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!