Friday, October 16, 2009

.JPG mag::Inspire Me.

I have been meaning to put up a post about this magazine for awhile now and FINALLY, here we go. Many of you may have heard of the photography publication JPG. In January of this year, the popular magazine announced that due to economical reasons, the publication would shut down. Of course, fans of this magazine would not except that and decided to do something about it. Another example of the "power in numbers" JPG was happy to let folks know that they are back in business. Although the actual publication of the long overdue Issue No. 20 is still in question, JPGs online site is cracking with folks sharing and voting for images to be included in upcoming issues. With a long list of themes and a handful of monthly challenges, JPG Mag online makes for a wonderful source of inspiration. To join the thousands of photographers who make up the JPG community, sign up for a free membership here.


October Challenge::Orange

3 comments:

  1. I meant to say, great take on this theme too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JPG, though I must admit, I've been neglecting my account there. Thank you for reminding me that I need to post something soon!

    love + luck + bliss,
    missysue

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!