Thursday, October 29, 2009

.hello there!.

Howdy ya'll! Ha ha! For those of you who have been wondering where I've been, I have actually been putting up posts on my photoblog. My hope is to have more to share there as I seriously need to get off my butt and start shooting again. I have so many ideas in my head that I need to work on bringing them to light. Confidence. It's been something that I have been lacking and honestly, it's been paralyzing. But things are changing. I'm changing. For the better. Perhaps this metamorphosis that I keep saying that I'm in is almost over. Maybe, real soon, I'll be able to fly again.

1 comment:

  1. it's strange sometimes what cyles we photographers go through. i hope you are shooting again soon. i love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!