Sunday, November 1, 2009

.it starts here.


Today marks my official entry into the National Blog Posting Month, also known as NaBloPoMo. I am determined, DETERMINED I tell you! I will also be posting photos here as well. Thirty days worth of posts. I will do it!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Halloween! Sorry this is such a short and not very thought provoking entry. It's simply WAY pass my bed time, but again, I was determined to put up a post! Ha! Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks!

4 comments:

  1. I'll keep my eye out! Not had much time for blogs lately as work been so busy, have missed reading yours! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!!!! I know everyday is a great undertaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe Kat, nice challenge! Good luck! I will keep my eyes on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am doing a piece of art a day and posting...I will be with you in spirit

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!