Saturday, June 5, 2010

.a brief update.

Hello my dear friends!  Before I go on, I first wanted to say thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all the beautiful words of encouragement in my last post.  Things have not been easy but, yes and it's a BIG BUT, we are doing fine.  Sometimes lessons are hidden in the form of trials.  I can honestly say that I truly recognize the struggles we have had over the last two months as such.  This is good.  It means growth.  For me, for my family. 

Right now, my mind has been clearer than it has been in YEARS!  When you are down to the bare essentials, with very little distraction, it's amazing how much more 'awake' you feel.  That's where I'm at now.  Unfortunately, being down to the bare essentials also means that there is little finances to actually get my internet up and going from home.  Therefore, my online time has been limited to runs to the local coffee shop in order to check emails.  So forgive me if my presence here and my visits to you have been less frequent than I would hope, but that will change soon. 

Like I said, this is going to be a brief update.  I hope you are well and enjoying the summer sun!  Until later my friends, take care!!  

8 comments:

  1. Hey, We are glad too hear from you when we can. Take care of yourself and your family. I hope things are looking up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love and miss you, Kat, and know that you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your absence is understandable and it is good to hear from you and to know that you are starting on an upturn and in good spirit despite your recent misfortune. It will not be till the dust settles and you are comfortably on your new path that you will see what wonderfull things the Lord will give you in the place of what you lost. Love in Christ. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going through the same situation and I know how difficult it is to have financial problems. I hope you find your way out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to read that you're seeing the positives out of your challenges. I sometimes think we all have too much clutter - mentally, spiritually, physically. I hope things keep coming together for you and your family, and that you can also stay 'clutter-free'. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see your post! I know exactly how you feel.. since selling practically all our possessions and living on WAY less I actually feel more content than I have ever been in my whole life! These moments bring out the best in us!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!