Hello friends! For all of my fellow Mommies out there. . . Happy Mother's Day!! I'm wishing you a wonderful day spent in honor of your love and dedication to those precious souls we call our children. Well, without further ado, here's today's list:
- Started reading The Dressmaker of Khair Khana.
- I am inspired to meet more people because of Mark Tucker's My Day With. . . series.
- Wow, my mind has seriously gone blank. Need to brew some coffee.
- Have I told you lately that I still absolutely love the vibrancy and spirit of this artist's work? Well I do. :)
- Enjoying this new blog.
- My friend Langley's short film Superhero, a film he created in honor of his late mother, could seriously use your support. More on this young man here soon!
- And last but not least, I am in love with this film. God bless Vimeo!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend folks! Until later. . .