Tuesday, September 29, 2009

.a magical moment.

Have you ever had one of those days, when it seems like nothing is going right, you are so stressed out, and if anyone makes just one smart ass comment you'll snap? Ha ha! However, by the end of the day, something small yet significant happens, fading everything else into an irrelevant blur. That was my day. I won't even bother going through the details of the "irrelevant blur," but I will tell you that my little 2 year old has FINALLY started using the potty!! I had intentions of photographing the occasion, but decided that you probably didn't need to see that. Ha! So, instead, how about a pretty picture of geese and goslings in a pond being led by a duck? Hope little magical moments find their way to you this week!

**Update: So. . . we're kinda sorta back to square one with the potty training, which I guess is normal right?! Did I fail to mention that I attempted to cut her bangs yesterday? Well, what should have been a simple cut ended up turning into a nightmare. Needless to say, she is now sporting what could pass as a mullet. And I cried.

3 comments:

  1. gee, things are blurry around here as well. I sent you a message via gmail. and other little things.
    This too shall pass. I repeat this quote as a mantra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hugs to you across the miles...hair grows...i would have cried too tho!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!