Monday, January 31, 2011

.le mois de l'amour::entrée n˚1.

Bonjour mes amis!  No, don't worry, I don't plan to start posting en français. . . but. . . what I am doing is posting every day this month with a hint of amour.  So to start off the month, I wanted to share a video I found featuring a musical duo named Pomplamoose (a play on the french word pamplemousse, which means "grapefruit").  If they seem somewhat familiar, perhaps you may have recognized them from the Hyundai commercials that aired during the holidays.  Here, they are singing my new favorite rendition of the classic Édith Piaf melody, La Vie en Rose.  

2 comments:

  1. i love grapefruit. :)

    love that movie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely taste of amour for today! And...a lovely way to end my day~

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!