Thursday, January 27, 2011

.NaBloPoMo::Characters.

Characters Welcome
NaBloPoMo's theme for the month of February is Character.  Well I tell ya, timing is everything.  As some of you might be aware, I have been wanting to work on a series of photos capturing the faces and stories of everyday people who inspire and intrigue me.  The idea was inspired by USA's Character Project.  My hopes are to introduce you to some of my favorite people, as well as folks who I have yet to meet!  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and I am going out there to connect and to share.  It's a good thing February is a short month!  My friends, I am asking that you hold me accountable because we're talking about TWENTY-EIGHT different people!     And. . . don't be surprised if YOU end up being one of them!  So stay tuned. . .

*Just a quick note!  I wanted to also let you folks know that I have revived my Reveries and a Cup of Chai blog to share more things not-so-photography related.  So, get yourself a cup of tea, or coffee, or a Corona, and stop by!  


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat!
    How nice to see you back to blogland! I've missed you too!
    This project sounds pretty interesting. I am curious to see what you are showing next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to ask...are these portraits by you? I love both, but the one on the right is really great. The colors, the lighting, the way he is looking at the camera...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Zee! I've missed you all ALOT!
    These two portraits are by me. The
    gentleman on the left is a friend of
    mine, David. The sweet man on the
    right is my Grandfather, Bill. More
    on the both of them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!