Saturday, January 3, 2009

.a recipe for warm goodness!.

As the weekend approached, I searched for a recipe that would bring some warmth to what would become a cold and dreary couple of days.  I came across a recipe for bread pudding here.  I vaguely remember my grandmother having made the dish when I was just a kid.  I recall liking it, but that would be a long time ago.  So I attempted this recipe with the assistance of my sister.  What a delightfully warm and sweet dish!  The only alteration I made was in the sauce.  We ran out of milk and only had enough to make half of the recipe.  Fortunately, it was just enough.  The whole recipe would have been too sweet in my opinion.  So if you are looking for a simple recipe for some warm comfort food for a dreary day, this bread pudding is a wonderful treat!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!