Sunday, April 3, 2011

.good morning sunday :: n˚8.

Well hello friends!  It is Sunday and I am so glad to tell you that the sun is out here in Wilmington this morning.  It's been a rough several weeks for me, trying to get back into the swing of things since my visit to Nashville.  Emotions have been high, and so has my blood pressure apparently.  My Grandfather would have celebrated his 80th birthday a few days ago and that fact I think brought on a wave of emotions.  But I'm okay.  It's sunny!  It's the start to a new week so =good vibes=  only  =good vibes=.  And here is my Sunday list:
  • Plan this week is to get the "art room" of the house cleared of unnecessary clutter so that I can actually have this space to get creative!  
  • Found out that the new Polaroid 300 (aka Fujifilm Instax Mini with a different name) along with the film is now available at Target.  Personally, it's more expensive to buy the Polaroid version of this camera and the film there.  I'd stick with the Instax for cost efficiency.  But if you find yourself in a position where you have ran out of film and need it ASAP, it's nice knowing you can pick up a pack of 10 for $10.  The Polaroid 300 film will work in the Instax Mini.
  • Got a Canon AE-1 last week from a friend who wanted to learn how to use her camera.  It's been sitting on a shelf for a while so I'm going to try to put it to use in the next few days!  Plus, we'll be doing a photo shoot later this week so yay, more photos!
  • I'm loving these two rather new eZines:  Toffee and Rue.
Wow, this list is shorter than it was the last time!  I need to live life a little more geez!  Haven't had my morning cup of coffee yet so that may be part of the problem.  I hope you all have a fantastic week and hey, tell me what's going on in your world.  Anything new YOU want to share?


2 comments:

  1. i've been working like a crazy person and fighting a cold. hardly any time for photographs or the rest of my life. i'll be glad to get through the next few days as one project will either work or we will have made a contingency plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the info regarding Polaroid film and instax film. I've got a little instax camera I adore - good to know I can use the other film in it as well!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!