Monday, February 14, 2011

.happy valentine's day my lovelies.

Happy Valentine's Day my beautiful friends!  Can you believe we're already half way through February?!  It's crazy.  Alrighty, so today, I wanted to share with you a handful of blog sites that have the word LOVE in its title.  Here are the ones I hand picked for ya!   
Make today the day that you blow kisses to your sweet's heart, give a trillion times more hugs & smooches to your kids (whether they be human, canine, or feline), give someone a wink just because, and  remember that random acts of kindness to a complete stranger is always, always a beautiful thing.   xoxo

1 comment:

  1. you love a lot of the same ones that i love!

    happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!