Before I go on with today's list, I wanted to thank everyone for their comments to my blog. It means a lot to me that you've taken the time to actually say something. It's rather nice. So thanks again! Okay, on to the list!
- Found out today that the Lilith Fair will be back on tour in 2010! There's really no more detail about it at the moment, but I'm THRILLED that my favorite musician, Sarah McLachlan, has decided to bring it back to life!
- I watched a brilliant documentary lastnight, one that has truly touched and inspired me. The film is called "Born Into Brothels," a documentary film created by Ros Kauffman and Zana Briski. My next post will be about this remarkable documentary so stay tuned!
- Enjoying the sounds of this album!
- Concerned about the fact that Walmart is running out of Polaroid 600 film. The stock in their stores is all that there is. Target has already stopped selling them. YIKES!! Going to have to stock up soon! Still learning to use my SX-70 Alpha camera. Somewhere in the garage, there is a box that has my scanner in it. I've been wanting to scan the images of some of the shots I've taken so far. But I STILL can't find it! Double ugh!
- I've already decided the next book I'm going to read is When the Elephants Dance, by Tess Uriza Holthe.