Wednesday, March 4, 2009

.making stuff.

Howdy!  As you've probably noticed, it's been a rough blog week for me.  I am so embarassed that it's been well over a week since my last post!  [hiding behind my laptop]  With that being said, I am pleased to say that I have been "making stuff."  Between my hours at the bookstore and all the fun domesticated things that go along with being a wife and mommy, I've been limited on time to post.  I will have some new projects that I've been working on, nothing huge, to show here on Friday.  With just a few more days left until the official day of Spring, I am totally feeling some groovy vibes. . . you know, the kinda vibes that make you want to do something productive, fun, creative, silly even!  I think they call it "Spring Fever."  Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!