Thursday, March 19, 2009

.music::lenka.

The last couple of days, I've been feeling rather moody and a little melancholy.  Can't really put my finger on why, but needless to say, I've been trying to pull myself out of it.  With Spring officially only one day away, I have been on the search for some "happy-go-lucky" music and I think I have found it in a tune or two by Australian artist, Lenka Kripac.  You can't help the fact that your feet are tapping, and your head is bouncing from side to side, rolling a cheerful tune within it!  You can check out her cutesie website here and hear some of her music here.  I've plopped in a video for you too!  Just enjoy the show!

2 comments:

  1. happy go lucky is always good...sorta like Jack Johnson for me.

    hope you find your happy again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird. This blog was the first time I'd ever heard of her, and then just now she popped up on my last.fm radio. It's a sign! Haha. Listening to her album now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just so you know. . . you've already brightened my day!